Faucets: your source of Free Coins
Posted on January 1, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Introduction and Faucets List
Faucets played one of the Main Roles in the rise of Cryptocurrency.
The success Bitcoin had using Faucets to promote itself and reach a wider audience was more than obvious. Because of that, it’s no surprise that most of the Coins followed Bitcoins example.
In order to reach bigger Audience and have a successful Faucet, developers were constantly looking for ways to improve the whole process.
This has led to different types of Faucets which have a unique way of rewarding its users.
Read through and find the ones that fit you best.
What are Faucets?
Faucets are Websites on which you can Claim small prize for completing Captcha or Simple Task. Like the one, you’re on right now.
The Cryptocurrencies were looking for ways to successfully launch their Coin and reach a wider audience. Because of the way they work, Faucets were a perfect way for doing it. For multiple reasons.
One: You have an Audience walking away with your Cryptocurrency as a Reward.
Two: You have a place to promote other Crypto related links as well as Audience coming to your Website.
Because of the success Faucets had, many people started using them to earn a massive income. Both in Crypto as well as Fiat Currency.
We’ll guide you through different types of Faucets, and provide you with a List to get you started.
Some of these Faucets require Wallets to Register. If you need help with Wallets, you can find our guides on this link: Create a Wallet: Get Crypto Wallet Addresses
Types of Faucets and Lists
Every type of Faucets has its good and bad sides. Some may be instant with lower Prize, or the Prize can be increased based on Loyalty. Luck based or strategy. All you gotta do is find ones that suit your time the most.
Lucky Roll Faucets
These are the Faucets that have a Rewarding System based on a Lucky Roll.
On most of them waiting time is 60 Minutes, and the prize you Claim depends on a Number rolled. The highest Number you can Roll is 10 000 and it can win you prize of up to Hundreds of US $.
You will also find great Referral System on every Faucet we list below, so use it to your advantage.
If you’re gambling type however, fear not. Majority of these Faucets have one or more ways to increase your Earnings by Wagering your Coin.
Without further ado, we present you the list of Best Lucky Roll Faucets.
- Free Bitco.in [BTC] 60 min, max Claim $200, read more info...
- Free Doge.co.in [DOGE] 60 min, max Claim $200, read more info...
- Free BitcoinCash [BCH] 60 min, max Claim $200, read more info...
- Free Litecoin [Litecoin] 60 min, max Claim $200, read more info...
- Satoshi Hero [BTC] Claim 3 times every 10 Minutes, 200 000 Satoshi
- Satoshi Monster [BTC] Claim 3 times every 20 Minutes, 100 000 Satoshi
- Free Cardano [ADA] 60 min, max Claim $300, read more info....
- Free Ripple [XRP] 60 min, max Claim $300, read more info...
- Free Bitcoin [BTC] 60 min, max Claim $300, read more info…
- Free NEM [XEM] 60 min, max Claim $300, read more info...
Constantly evolving, Faucets are taking new shapes, additionally adding new ways to earn. Because of that, some will even say these are not Faucets.
Nevertheless, websites on which you could watch Ads to earn money have been around since forever. Many applied on Crypto, what worked well for Fiat Currencies.
They have also added multiple ways of watching Ads: Watch in Active Window, Non Active Window and AutoSurf. And they also have Offerwalls on which you can complete Tasks and earn AltCoins.
Out of many, we will name you a few that are worth checking.
Keep an eye out on the Memberships these Websites usually have. With few Referrals, the Upgrades you can purchase can be a good investment to increase Earnings.
- DifBTC BTC] 3 Levels Referral, Offerwall with Jobs, Membership
- BTCClicks [BTC] Membership, Referral Market
- ClixCoin [BTC] Membership, Multiple Modes, Pay to Promote
- KingBTC [BTC] 50% Referrals, Pay to Promote, Membership
- AdBTC [BTC] Multiple ways of Earning, Easy Advertisement Credits